A surge in home prices has led to people investing in new suburbs. People are leaving the pricier provinces behind for a fresh start. Timely Investment in Calgary is considered to be the right move for people who want to not use all of life savings on a home that they may be never be able to own.
The pricier provinces of Canada are notorious for having exorbitant interest rates and finding an affordable house is impossible. This has led to smaller yet full of potential provinces to start advertising new houses at much more reasonable rates.
There are many opportunities for people to make good homes for their families without making a big investment. A 5% flexible deposit structure is enough to help you get a good house to build your life in. If a townhouse is not to your liking, you can also easily find apartments and condominiums at relatively more affordable rates.
While the bigger provinces of Canada have the promise of a better lifestyle, some of the new provinces and cities that are offering better prices for houses are not that much behind cities like Toronto. In fact, most of them are just as good. Only difference is that they are slightly smaller than cities like Toronto and Québec.
Here are some of the reasons why you should put a Timely Investment in Calgary and reap the benefits.
Why Should You Choose Calgary?
Calgary is the third largest city in Canada. Situated in the province of Alberta, this city is located in the western part of the country and its residents enjoy a vibrant culture and untamed natural beauty. The economic opportunities in Calgary are thriving. As more and more people will start to invest in Calgary for homes, the economic opportunities will start to expand and double.
In fact, the population of the city is expected to increase by 46% by 2046. The best part about owning land Calgary is that you don’t have to pay land transfer taxes, which is a great incentive for people who want to settle new roots in a new place. Along with that, you will also not have to pay development charges.
Calgary government also incentivizes people to Timely Investment in Calgary and Vertos by not charging them provincial sales tax as well as not having rent control structures. These incentives and advantages are enough for anyone to uproot their lives and the in a new city with new opportunities.
Timely Investment in Calgary is a great way for families to explore new opportunities together while saving money for the future.
Education Opportunities for Young and Hungry
Calgary has many opportunities for people want to further their education and even make this a profession. There are several universities and research institutions where you can invest your education and future. The pride and joy of Calgary are the University of Calgary and Mount Royal University. Both of these institutions have contributed to the academic and research communities in the city for decades.
Nightlife in Calgary
The nightlife in Calgary is a dream come true for many people. There are many opportunities for people to enjoy nightlife and the culture city. You can easily find various museums, theatres, galleries, malls, and recreational parks where families and individuals can find opportunities to entertain themselves for hours.
For instance, the Glenbow Museum is home to historical items, artefacts, and collection of artworks from the region. The Rocky Mountains offer a full cost of activities for the young and active. You can enjoy activities such as mountain biking, snowboarding, hiking and skiing.
The Calgary Stampede is often called “The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth” by many. The event is held every year in July and can enjoy exhibitions, Rodeo competitions, concerts, and chuckwagon races. Calgary Folk Music Festival and the Calgary International Film Festival are two the events that attract hordes of people from all over the world.
You can also find several national parks in the city where as many provincial parks are within driving distance. These parks such as Banff National Park give access to outdoor activities, stunning landscapes, and plenty of opportunities for you to explore the vast Canadian wilderness.
Interesting Facts About Calgary
As the third largest city in Canada, Calgary has some interesting facts about all that might interest you about the city. Here are some of them:
- Calgary hosted the 1988 Winter Olympics. It was the first Canadian city to host it and has had a lasting effect on the infrastructure of the city.
- Calgary covered is a 626 feet tall building that offers panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and the whole city. The building has a glass floor observation desk that often attracts thrill seekers.
- The Calgary stampede Park covers a large portion of the city’s downtown. You can attend concerts, various shows, and even exhibitions of the year here.
- The Beltline district of Calgary hosts a whole vibrant art scene. Many of the buildings on in that area should colorful murals that showcase the artistic side of the city that thrives year-long.
- Calgary is the sunniest city in the country. You can enjoy 333 days of pure sunlight each year.
- You can also find Peace Bridge in the city. Designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, the pedestrian bridge has a unique design and has a bright red color. It is now one of the modern landmarks in the city.
- Vertos is a new project in the greater Calgary and Cochrane area. The area is rapidly growing and Vertos and Banff is doing a great job with creating a bigger and better community for the residents. This new townhome project is developed in the new waterfront Greystone community and provide direct access to a 10-acre park space that runs along Bow River waterfront.
- The Nose Hill Park is among the largest urban parks North America. This is the perfect place for people enjoy wildlife viewing and hiking. It covers over 2800 acres of land.
- Home to over 1000 animals from around the world, the Calgary Zoo is best known for its Penguin plunge exhibit and the conservation efforts it has put forward.
- If you like to explore Botanica life you will enjoy Devonian Gardens. This is an indoor garden where you can find many beautiful walking parts, plant species, and majestic fountains.
Timely Investment in Calgary will become not only profitable but a rejuvenating experience for most of us. If you are looking to invest in a new home then you should consider Calgary.